Thursday, March 22, 2012

Imaginative Brick Stitch Beading Patterns

I've got some exciting news!
I wrote a book!
If you like my beading patterns, then this is the book for you! I've composed all of the patterns that I've shared on my blog and added a bunch more into a kindle book. It is a great format for my beading patterns, making it easy to take them with you wherever you go or bead! I have also included some basic technique instructions and extra tips. The book contains 15 beading patterns! Patterns include: American Beauty, American Flag, Christmas Light Bulb, Christmas Tree, Cupcake, Raindrops on Rainbows, Santa, Witch Hat, Mustache, Peacock Feather, Owl, Skull, Fox, Mushroom, and Easter Egg. The patterns have also been adapted to work on a color or black and white screen!
You can find my book here!
Please let me know if you have any questions!
Thanks!

2 comments:

chris said...

Good for you! Congratulations! :)

Marjorie said...

Thanks Chris!