Monday, April 5, 2010

Dying Eggs...and a Sale!

Hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter!
The kids and I had fun dying eggs. We dyed them using food coloring, water...and balsamic vinegar!...
Yes, we used balsamic vinegar, because we were out of white vinegar. I wasn't sure if it would work...but instead it turned out to be a happy accident!
We got beautiful rich colors!


The fun didn't stop with the eggs!
The kids got to do some water color painting as well:)

Love the colors!


Also, I wanted to let everyone know
that I am having a Sale in my Ebay store.
Toho seed beads and more...20% off!

2 comments:

DLSarmywife said...

Your colors ARE indeed very rich, they look great! And I love the idea of letting the kiddos paint with the leftover dye! It looks like they had a wonderful time! =D

Marjorie said...

Thanks! Yes, they had a great time. The painting was their idea...they are always begging me to paint:)